Bringing you eleven torrens title townhouses in the burgeoning inner city village of Beaconsfield/Alexandria. Within this enviable pocket of tree lined streets you can step outside your front door and escape in to the family friendly Beaconsfield Park or perhaps have a quick game of tennis with friends.
Once home, relaxing in your own spacious environment with sleek furnishings and contemporary layouts. Or perhaps jump on the train and slip into the city for work with one stop to Central or just enjoy everything our city has to offer.
Architecturally designed by a leader in modernist architecture, Derek Raithby. Derek has designed these Terraces as contemporary buildings highlighting the vibrancy of the local environment, promoting synergy between the natural and built environments and delivering cutting edge style and seamless city living with convenience and luxury.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase off the plan, encompassing all the latest *Energy Smart urban functionality in ecology and economy.
High and elevated these three storey Terraces boast three bedrooms and ensuites with three modern bathrooms delivering in spades, the best that modern design and creative thinking achieves in 2015 and beyond.
Proudly offering the following features:
- Enormous entertaining area with bi-fold doors leading into your undercover barbeque area of over 243sqm in area
- Lounge rooms give you the choice of stone or timber floors.
- State of the art kitchens with marble top and Miele appliances
- Enviable 2.7m - 3.3 metre high ceilings
- 3 Marble Bathrooms, 4 WC's
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Internal access to lock-up garage and rear lane access
- Walking distance to trendy gourmet eateries such as the Grounds Cafe, Vicinity, Kitchen by Mike, Black Star Pastry
- For Shopping - East Village Shopping Centre, Warehouse clothing and sport outlets
- 8bn Green Square development ushering in new business opportunities, Aquatic Centre and Library and just 7 minutes walking from Green Square train station
- Bus routes to City and Eastern Suburbs include 309, 310, L09, X10, X09
- Situated midway between City and Airport
- Ecology – led lighting, gas boosted solar hot water systems, cross-ventilation considerations to enhance air-conditioning through terraces
- Economy – energy smart strata, 5 star rating for tapware and bathroom appliances, "water harvesting" nourishing low maintenance high impact foliage
- Close to schools, universities and Centennial Park
Close to Transport
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement