Expansive home, with carport for two cars, located in a desired pocket of Botany, close to Booralee Park and Botany Pool. Offering a spacious and flexible floorplan, this home would suit a large or extended family.
The ground floor includes two generous living zones both with timber floors. The rear family room sprawls out to the level garden through sliding doors. The centrally placed timber kitchen offers gas cooking. Two double bedrooms are located on this level together with a study, bathroom and laundry with additional toilet.
Upstairs reveals another living space, balcony and three further bedrooms. All bedrooms upstairs have carpet and built-in-wardrobes. The master has direct access to the main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower. The floorplan affords an opportunity to convert upstairs into a self-contained home with private entrance (STCA) if desired.
The low maintenance garden with shed features an entertaining area with retractable shade, built-in BBQ, mango and mandarin trees and a vegetable garden.
Close to transport, Botany shops and cafes.
• Rendered, 2 storey home with a flexible floorplan, perfect for large or extended family
• 5 Bedrooms over two levels; 3 with built-in-wardrobes and carpet
• 3 spacious living/dining zones
• Timber kitchen with gas cooking
• 2 bathrooms, one with spa bath
• Internal laundry with additional toilet
• Carport for 2 cars
• Low maintenance garden with fruit trees and covered entertaining area
• Opportunity to convert upstairs into a self-contained home with private entrance (STCA).
• Close to Booralee Park, shops and transport
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools