BOTANY 3B Queen Street
For Sale $1,760,000
Open by Appointment
- Property ID1P2616
- Property TypeTerrace
- Land Size: 280m² approx.
- Property Size:158m²
- Frontage: 7.4
- Car Space: 2
Hamptons inspired terraces, beautifully designed and appointed to deliver spacious and stylish interiors.
These generous four-bedroom homes are positioned on one of Botany's best streets with enviable proximity to parks, cafes and city transport.
The 158 m2 interior has been skillfully crafted over two levels. The ground floor showcases an open plan living area that flows seamlessly onto a covered alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ and level garden. One of the two available terraces benefits from a 7-metre pool and water feature.
The kitchen is the epitome of Hampton's elegance starring quality finishes, a generous island bench for relaxed dining and a butler's pantry, perfect for the keen entertainer. Timber floors enhance the coastal vibe of these homes throughout the living spaces. The ground level also includes a bedroom, study, powder room and additional storage.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms all with either built-in or walk-in wardrobes. Two of the bedrooms include balconies and the master also features an ensuite. The main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower is also located on this level. All bedrooms include air-conditioning and carpeted floors.
These brand-new terraces are equipped with parking for two cars.
With quality, convenience and an abundance of timeless elegance on offer, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
* Brand new Hamptons inspired Torrens title terrace (1 available)
* 4 bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
* Master suite with balcony and ensuite
* Open plan living with American Oak timber floor
* Stunning kitchen with Miele appliances, stone island bench and butler's pantry
* Covered alfresco entertaining area with built-in-BBQ
* 7m pool with water feature and level garden
* Bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Laundry with direct garden access
* Parking for 2 cars
* Airconditioning throughout
* Due for completion mid-2020
* $1,760,000 without pool & $1,795,000 with pool
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface