BOTANY 6/23 Anniversary Street
Sold For Sale - Contact Agent
- Property ID1P2683
- Property TypeTownhouse
- Property Size:161m²
- Car Space: 2
- Water Rates: $172.07 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $261.23 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1339.77 Quarterly
6/23 Anniversary Street Botany
Perfectly positioned between the spectacular, heritage listed Sir Joseph Banks Hotel (now executive apartments) and extensive parklands, this immaculate three level townhouse offers a spacious and peaceful living environment.
The exceptionally presented interior is flooded with light and has a classic style that is complemented by a neutral colour palette and tiled floors. The living area flows onto a large terrace overlooking the park.
The galley kitchen connects the dining and living spaces and features a timber floor, soft grey cabinetry offering generous storage, granite benchtops, tiled splashback and gas cooktop. The ground floor also features a convenient powder room.
Upstairs, there are 2 double bedrooms with carpeted floors and built-in wardrobes. The larger of the two has the added bonus of a balcony overlooking the park and a study nook. The main bathroom with separate shower and bath, a linen cupboard and the laundry are also positioned on this level.
The enormous master suite, on the upper level, features a large ensuite with separate bath and shower, walk-in wardrobe and balcony with park views.
Situated in a complex of only twelve townhouses, this home offers a unique opportunity to purchase in a premier street with direct access to the park and never to be built out views. Featuring a double garage, security intercom with in-built camera and located close to express buses to the city, cafés and local shops, this is a home not to be missed.
• Living room with large terrace overlooking Sir Joseph Banks Park
• Separate dining room
• Galley kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, tiled splashback & timber floor
• Powder room on ground floor
• 2 double bedrooms with carpet, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan. One bedroom includes a study nook and balcony overlooking the park
• Huge master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony with park views
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry
• Drying balcony with retractable clothesline
• Double garage
• Secure intercom with camera
• Direct access to park
• Close to transport, cafes and shops