BOTANY 325/26 Jasmine Street
Sold Contact Agent
- Property ID1P2703
- Property TypeUnit
- Land Size: 6732m² approx.
- Car Space: 1
- Water Rates: $178.16 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $261.23 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $666.27 Quarterly
Situated in the beautifully maintained and popular Jasmine on the Park complex, this one bedroom apartment is perfectly presented and has the added bonus of a cleverly considered study/guest area.
The well-designed floorplan of this 75sqm home is complemented by a neutral colour palette and features timber floors in the living zone and carpet in the bedroom.
The open-plan living area is delightfully tranquil and flows onto the balcony with gas BBQ bayonet and planter boxes. The kitchen features a gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops and a breakfast bar.
The spacious bedroom offers large built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony. The study provides built-in storage and a clever queen sized, wall-bed that is completely hidden when not in use, just perfect for the unexpected guest.
The large bathroom features a deep bath and walk-in-shower.
This stylish home offers split cycle air-conditioning in the living and bedroom areas, roller blinds throughout and a selection of ambient and downlight options. The secure, single car space which also includes a caged storage area adds to the far-reaching appeal of this property.
Perfectly located opposite Booralee Park and Botany Pool and a short stroll to express city buses, cafés and Botany shops, this home is sure to impress homeowners and investors alike.
• Open plan living/dining room with timber floors, opening onto a sunny balcony
• Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
• Stylish bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and balcony access
• Study/guest room featuring excellent storage and a hidden wall-bed
• Bathroom with deep bath and walk-in-shower
• Balcony with planter boxes and gas bayonet
• Internal laundry
• Split cycle air-conditioning in living space and bedroom
• Single car space with storage cage and lift access
• Well maintained gardens and shared BBQ entertaining area
• Opposite Booralee Park and Botany Pool and a short stroll to shops, transport and cafes
• Pet friendly complex
• NBN connected
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement