MASCOT 93A Maloney Street
Sold PRICE UNDISCLOSED
- Property ID1P2705
- Property TypeHouse
- Land Size: 246m² approx.
- Water Rates: $191.53 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $274.57 Quarterly
The modest facade of this gorgeous home opens to reveal a stylish and contemporary interior. Featuring high ceilings, an abundance of natural light, quality finishes and a well-designed floorplan, this 2 bedroom semi with attic conversion will appeal to many buyers.
The open plan living area with timber floors and plantation shutters, flows out to a covered deck, perfect for alfresco entertaining and onto a sun-drenched, level garden with established trees, built-in seating and garden shed. The glistening white kitchen adjoins the living/dining area and is enhanced by Caesarstone benchtops, a mirrored splashback, ample storage and breakfast bar.
All 3 bedrooms feature carpet and ceiling fans and 2 have built-in wardrobes. Two of the bedrooms are located downstairs including the main which has the added benefit of a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The main bathroom, also on the lower level, offers a separate bath and shower. A stylish timber and glass staircase leads up to the third bedroom with skylights and roof storage.
From the moment you walk inside this beautifully renovated attached home, you know you have found something special. With perfect touches of modern elegance and located in an ideal Mascot location, you will love living here.
• Immaculately presented semi-detached house
• Open plan living space leading to covered pergola
• Sleek white kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, mirror splashback, gas cooking and breakfast bar
• Sun-drenched garden with pergola, built-in seating and shed
• Two bedrooms downstairs with carpet, fans and built-ins; main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
• Attic conversion with skylights and roof storage
• Bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Plantation shutters throughout and timber floors in living areas
• Transport, parks, schools and shops are only moments away