PAGEWOOD 182 Banksia Street
- Property ID1P2766
- Property TypeHouse
- Land Size: 537m² approx.
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Car Space: 2
- Water Rates: $172.04 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $390.60 Quarterly
The potential for astute buyers here is absolutely enormous; whether you decide to renovate, add a second storey or re-build (STCA), the opportunity to create your dream home is undeniable.
Perfectly located in the heart of Pagewood and positioned on a quiet, tree-lined street, this freestanding, double brick home is set on a large block of 537 sqm (approx.).
The home opens centrally to an entry foyer leading to the bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen. Offering three double bedrooms with an additional study/sunroom. The large internal laundry is positioned next to an eat-in kitchen and leads to the second bathroom and spacious lounge room with polished timber flooring.
The large garden is securely fenced and offers a peaceful and private environment with covered entertainment area. There is a single lock up garage, an undercover carport and room for another two cars on the driveway.
If you are looking to secure a foothold in the popular suburb of Pagewood, this property's location and unlimited potential should not be missed.
• Double brick freestanding, single storey home
• 13.2m frontage (approx.)
• 3 bedrooms
• Additional study/sunroom
• 2 bathrooms
• Carpet over timber floors
• Large eat-in kitchen
• Large internal laundry
• Covered entertaining area
• Large north facing garden
• 4 car spaces (1 LUG, 1 carport, 2 driveway)
• 10km to CBD
• 4km to Sydney Airport
• Short walk to Gaiarine gardens, public transport & Pagewood Public School
• Minutes to The Lakes Golf Club & Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Centre