BOTANY 1202 Botany Road
- Property ID1P2805
- Property TypeHouse
- Land Size: 490m² approx.
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 2
- Water Rates: $191.50 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $313.53 Quarterly
Immaculately presented throughout, this freestanding, four-bedroom home has much to offer a busy family. It has been freshly painted and features high ceilings, ornate skirting boards, architraves and cornices and recently sealed timber floors.
This home has been cleverly renovated to ensure comfort and ease of living. Attributes include quality custom made built-in wardrobes, storage cupboards, combined bookshelf and file drawer unit and two combined desk and wall units, all providing excellent storage, a mechanical ventilation fresh air system, gas instantaneous hot water system with temperature controllers and a well-lit laundry with additional toilet.
Situated close to everything Botany has to offer including Sir Joseph Banks Park, Booralee Park, Botany Aquatic Centre, transport, cafes, restaurants, shops, and golf course, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• 4 bedrooms all with new timber acoustically treated windows, 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters and fans
• Master bedroom with built-in queen bed frame with under-bed storage and bed side drawers plus ensuite
• Lounge room with real flame gas fireplace
• Kitchen with Caesarstone bench, 900mm gas cook top, two single drawer dishwashers and island bench including breakfast bar for 4
• Bathroom with separate spa bath and shower
• Laundry with additional toilet
• Huge roof storage accessed by pull down stairs
• Single garage and side drive for additional cars
• Timber deck and large, level lawn
• Garden shed
• Freshly painted throughout, recently sealed timber floors, high ceilings, feature skirting boards, architraves and cornices
• Mechanical ventilation fresh air system
• Close to city buses, shops, cafes, restaurants, aquatic centres, golf courses, parks and beaches.