BOTANY 16/34 Bay Street
- Property ID1P2813
- Property TypeUnit
- Property Size:238m²
- Car Space: 2
- Water Rates: $178.11 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $261.23 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1171.65 Quarterly
Beautifully maintained and freshly painted, this stylish 2-bedroom penthouse apartment exudes elegance and comfort. It is situated on the second floor, with secure lift access.
Both double bedrooms have built-in-wardrobes, venetian blinds, ceiling fans and the main bedroom benefits from an ensuite.
The lounge room with its vaulted ceilings and skylight offers a beautiful living space. The dining and kitchen areas occupy a separate zone, joined to the living room by a gallery flanked with a wall of stackable doors, accessing the large terrace.
The kitchen affords the luxury of a butler's pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and excellent storage. Great light is also assured, with a skylight and pendant lighting. The laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen.
The bonus room space is extensive and designed to offer flexibility and uniqueness.
The spa-inspired bathroom, with mosaic feature wall, offers a separate bath and shower.
Secure parking for 2 cars, intercom entry and a quiet location close to cafes, transport and parks delivers a wonderful opportunity to purchase a stylish home with an abundance of space.
* Freshly painted throughout and timber floors
* 2 double bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes, carpet and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Lounge room with vaulted ceiling and skylight
* Kitchen with butler's pantry
* 5 extensive and flexible bonus room space
* Luxurious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Huge terrace with stackable doors
* Laundry and additional storage
* Air conditioning and gas heating in living space
* Secure double car space
* Lift and intercom access
* Close to parks, cafes and transport