BOTANY 1487 Botany Road
Sold Sold $1,102,500
- Property ID1P2824
- Property TypeHouse
- Water Rates: $191.50 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $264.35 Quarterly
Immaculately presented throughout, this 3 bedroom home perfectly combines all the charm and warmth of a traditional cottage with an updated interior, offering contemporary design and comfort.
The quaint weatherboard exterior with its cute, white picket fence belies the sophistication that awaits inside. The elegant hallway features lofty ceilings, original decorative features and ambient glass light fittings.
All bedrooms have carpet flooring, ceiling fans and original fireplaces enhanced with stylish wallpaper. The main bedroom features a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite with frameless shower.
The stunning white kitchen features Smeg appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop and oven, integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave, matt-black tapware, Caesarstone benchtops and ample storage. A breakfast bar, with pendant lighting, seats four comfortably.
The adjoining light-filled lounge leads out to a delightful timber deck and onto a level garden with a lawn and paved area.
Situated close to everything Botany has to offer including Sir Joseph Banks Park, cafes, shops and transport, this is a rare offering that should not be missed.
• Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, Smeg appliances, matt black tapware and large breakfast bar seating 4
• Lounge room with direct garden access
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Ceiling fans and carpet in all bedrooms
• A/C in lounge & main bedroom
• Internal laundry combined with bathroom
• Stylish feature walls and fireplaces
• Timber-panelled feature on some ceilings & walls
• High ceilings
• Polished timber floors
• Plantation shutters in front bedroom
• Ample linen storage and flyscreens on windows
• 2 bathrooms and additional powder room
• Timber deck and level lawn