BOTANY 113/82 Bay Street
- Property ID1P2845
- Property TypeUnit
- Property Size:87m²
- Car Space: 2
- Water Rates: $185.25 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $268.85 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1407.52 Quarterly
Well-presented 2-bedroom apartment in the heart of Botany, close to Booralee Park, Botany pool, cafes and transport.
Located on the first floor, this stylish apartment features open living with tiled flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning and large sliding doors opening onto a balcony with delightful tree views; offering privacy and tranquillity.
The contemporary slate grey kitchen has ample storage, a gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar and decorative pendant lighting. The living space also benefits from an additional area, currently used as a study.
The two double bedrooms feature large wardrobes, carpet and balcony access. The master bedroom includes air conditioning and an ensuite with rain shower and huge mirrored storage.
The main shower room is centrally positioned and offers excellent storage. An internal laundry and secure, undercover parking for 2 cars completes this home.
* Open plan living with tiled floor and sliding doors to balcony
* Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
* Study with feature wallpaper
* 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, balcony access and carpet
* Master bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning
* Spacious shower room with ample storage
* Internal laundry
* Private balcony with tree outlook
* Secure parking for 2 cars (side by side)
* Security intercom and lift entry
* NBN ready
* Large shared BBQ area with seating in the community garden
* Close to Booralee Park, Botany Pool, cafes and transport
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement