BEACONSFIELD 7/506-514 Botany Road
- Property ID1P2927
- Property TypeApartment
- Property Size:78m²
- Car Space: 1
- Water Rates: $183.24 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $239.13 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1091.80 Quarterly
Well presented apartment, situated on the second floor of a boutique complex.
The neat, sun-filled kitchen features gas cooking and the living/dining area enjoys air-conditioning and a gas bayonet for heating. The open-plan living also benefits from a private balcony accessed through sliding doors.
The two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and one also features a balcony.
Perfectly positioned, only a short walk to Green Square station, cafes and shops.
• Open plan living and dining
• kitchen with gas cooking
• 2 double bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
• Timber floors throughout
• Air-conditioning and gas bayonet for heating
• Security intercom access
• Situated close to IGA supermarket, shops and eateries such as the Cannery
• Three blocks from Green Square Train Station. City bus stop outside the building
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement