BOTANY 22 Queen Street
- Property ID1P2788
- Property TypeHouse
- Land Size: 413m² approx.
- Car Space: 3
- Water Rates: $191.50 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $376.93 Quarterly
Set behind a white picket fence, this double fronted, weatherboard residence exudes charm. Original features merge beautifully with the light-filled, contemporary interior of this 3 bedroom home and the large level garden provides an oasis for family living.
Positioned in one of Botany's premier streets and located within minutes of schools, cafes, parks and direct public transport to Sydney CBD, this well-appointed family home is presented in great condition but could be further enhanced to capitalise on its ideal setting.
• Double fronted, weatherboard home with white picket fence
• Generously sized and light filled interiors
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
• Renovated bathroom with heated towel rail
• Internal laundry with additional toilet
• Polished blackbutt timber floor, wide hallway and ornate ceilings
• Split-cycle air conditioning and solar panels on roof
• Private and leafy rear garden with level lawn and covered patio
• Lock-up carport for one car plus space for 2 more cars on the side driveway