BOTANY 4/34 Bay Street
Sold Contact Agent
- Property ID1P2786
- Property TypeTownhouse
- Car Space: 2
- Water Rates: $178.11 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $261.23 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1423.70 Quarterly
Welcomed through landscaped gardens, this perfectly presented, three-bedroom home opens to an open plan living area, bathed in natural light and enhanced by a neutral colour palette and timber floors.
The living space flows onto a tropical garden where relaxation is ensured and gatherings with friends enhanced. Ideal for alfresco dining, the expansive garden oasis has shade-providing trees, a large market umbrella, installed as part of a bench seat and side passage for additional playroom. A gas bayonet point is installed for BBQ cooking.
The Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, ample storage, gas cooking and glass splashback is centrally located for ease of entertaining. The dining area opens onto a large courtyard, complete with established bromeliad garden bed.
The three double bedrooms are positioned on the first and second floors. All feature built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and carpeted floors. Two of the bedrooms have north facing balconies and the master suite includes an ensuite with heated towel rail. The main bathroom offers a freestanding bath and shower.
A spacious study area, ideal as home office or playroom, is situated on the first floor.
The large basement garage has generous storage space and direct internal access. Another additional car space is also allocated to the property.
Situated in the heart of Botany, only moments to parks, shops and transport, this gorgeous home should not be missed.
• Open-plan living with timber floors
• Kitchen with Caesarstone bench, glass splashback and gas cooking
• Three double bedrooms with built-in- wardrobes and two featuring balconies
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Tranquil, private garden
• European styled laundry and downstairs elegant powder room
• Internal access to huge basement garage with ample storage
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas connection for heating
• Extra car space
• End terrace in quiet position at rear of secure, landscaped complex
• Premier, tree-lined street close to parks, cafes and schools
Close to Transport
Close to Schools