Bright one-bedroom apartment nestled in a peaceful, leafy enclave overlooking Sir Joseph Banks Park. This meticulously presented apartment in a small boutique building of 32 is located on the top floor with exclusive lift access to the common foyer shared with only one other apartment.
Set amid landscaped gardens, this well-appointed apartment is close to cafes, shops and city transport. It is also a short drive to Eastern Suburbs beaches.
• Air-conditioned open-plan living/kitchen with balcony
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
• Bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Timber flooring throughout – carpet in bedroom
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Secure basement parking space with large storage cage and lift access
• Easy street parking for additional vehicle
• Security intercom
• Convenient to Airport, CBD, Eastern Suburbs beaches and golf courses, Eastgardens. Bus stop to the CBD 5 minutes' walk