Situated in the beautifully maintained and popular Jasmine on the Park complex, this two-bedroom apartment is perfectly presented and has the added bonus of a study nook and a large wrap-around balcony.
The well-designed floorplan of this 176sqm home is complemented by a neutral colour palette and features bamboo floors in the living zone and carpet in the bedrooms.
The open-plan living area is bright and peaceful and flows onto the balcony with views to Borralee park. The kitchen features a gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops and a breakfast bar.
Both spacious bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes and the main features balcony access and ensuite. The large main bathroom features a deep bath and frameless walk-in shower.
This stylish home offers split cycle air-conditioning in the living and bedroom areas, and roller blinds throughout. The secure tandem car space also includes a caged storage area.
Perfectly located opposite Booralee Park and Botany Pool and a short stroll to express city buses, cafés and Botany shops, this home is sure to impress homeowners and investors alike.
• Open plan living/dining room with bamboo floors, opening onto a sunny balcony
• Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
• 2 bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes; main with ensuite and balcony access
• Bathroom with deep bath and walk-in shower
• Balcony with park & city views
• Internal laundry room & ample storage
• Split cycle air-conditioning in living space and bedrooms
• Tandem car space with storage cage
• Secure building with intercom and lift access
• Well maintained gardens and shared BBQ entertaining area
• Opposite Booralee Park and Botany Pool and a short stroll to shops, transport and cafes
• Pet-friendly complex
• NBN connected
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops