This original home is situated in one of Botany's most sought-after streets. The 3-bedroom home expands over a single level with ornate ceilings and polished floorboards giving the interiors a classic welcoming atmosphere.
Located in the heart of Botany, a fast-evolving and family-friendly suburb with its vast selection of parkland and dining scene, this classic home is just around the corner from Botannix Studio Café, Garnet Jackson Reserve, and within easy access to a choice of schools and the coastal wonder of Maroubra and Little Bay Beaches.
• 3 double bedrooms, 1 with built-ins
• Large lounge with East facing sunroom
• Separate Living / Dining area
• Polished timber floors & carpet in bedrooms
• Airconditioning & ceiling fans
• 1 LUG with driveway for 2 additional cars
• Secure roller shutter blinds
• Levelled lawn, low maintenance garden
• Next to Nancy Hillier Park
• Walk to Banksmeadow Public & St Bernard's Catholic Schools
• Close to Booralee Park and Westfield Eastgardens
• Easy access to Maroubra Beach and golf courses
• Ideal for families or investors alike
• Opportunity for duplex site (STCA)
Approx. 490 sqm (12.4 m frontage)
Water Rates: $167.04 pq approx.
Council Rates: $405.25 pq approx.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport