Situated in a beautifully maintained and popular complex of Paddington Style Terraces, this corner terrace offers a charming and light filled home.
The interior, featuring plantation shutters, has been freshly painted in a neutral colour scheme to complement all interior styles. The open plan living space adjoins the dining and kitchen areas and flows out to a generous courtyard, enhanced by established trees. The kitchen has granite benchtops and a tiled splashback. The internal laundry is perfectly located off the kitchen and has direct access to the garden. There is also a downstairs powder-room to add to the well-designed floorplan.
Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom with separate bath and shower. Two of the bedrooms open onto a beautiful balcony with wrought iron lacework overlooking landscaped gardens. The master bedroom also features an ensuite. A huge attic room offers excellent storage and is accessible via a pull-down-staircase.
The garage has internal access and there is off street parking for an additional car. This is a beautiful family home, perfectly situated close to everything Botany has to offer.
• Paddington style terrace with corner position in popular well maintained complex
• Open plan living area with adjoining kitchen and dining areas
• Sliding doors to sunny courtyard
• Freshly painted
• Plantation shutters in living areas
• Downstairs powder room
• 3 bedrooms upstairs with large built-in wardrobes, 2 with balcony access overlooking beautiful gardens
• Master bedroom features an ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry with direct access to courtyard
• Air conditioning throughout
• Single garage and off street parking for an additional car
• Substantial attic storage accessed through pull down stairs