Positioned in the visionary Arthouse building in the heart of Waterloo, this brand new two-bedroom apartment is certain to impress homeowners and investors alike.
The open living space with limed oak flooring enjoys floor to ceiling glass doors opening seamlessly onto the balcony. The stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and mosaic splashback boasts excellent storage.
Both double bedrooms feature plush carpets and generous built-in wardrobes; one also enjoys the added benefit of an ensuite. The bathrooms are stunning and exude industrial chic with black fittings, hexagonal floor tiles and large format wall tiles in warm masculine tones.
Encapsulating the industrial history of the area through artistic, contemporary design, this home offers the best of inner-city living. Close to city transport and surrounded by the Street Galleries, designer shops and novel eateries.
• Spacious private front courtyard
• Open plan living space with floor to ceiling glass doors opening onto the balcony
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, mosaic splashback and ample storage
• Double bedrooms with custom built-ins; master with ensuite
• Stunning bathrooms
• Laundry with dryer
• Ducted split air-conditioning throughout, dual aspect/cross-flow ventilation
• Car space with adjacent lockup storage
• Secure building with lift, intercom access and visitor parking
• Creative landscaping, green walls and communal rooftop with sweeping district views
• Arthouse has been awarded the Green Star Energy Smart rating
• Common area lighting powered by solar panels
• Completed by an established, local developer and 2019 Housing Industry Association Award recipient SSRB Developments
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access