This original 4 Bedroom North-East facing Terrace Home with private enclosed front courtyard is set in a leafy tree-lined Portman Street in the heart of the newly developing Green Square precinct. Just minutes walk to shops, cafes & restaurants of Green Square and East Village, you will be spoilt with options. Conveniently located with buses and trains to the city or airport, this home has everything you need at your doorstep. Do not miss out on this is rare opportunity to secure your dream home in the most sought after street in the Zetland and Green Square precinct.
• North-East aspect
• Timber flooring
• High ceiling (3.2m approx.)
• Self-contained Granny flat featuring:
- Ceiling fan
- Built-in wardrobe
- Kitchenette/ laundry
- Rear lane access
• Large bathroom
• Tranquil & private front courtyard
• Sunny rear courtyard
• Large main bedroom
• Classic country style kitchen
• Undercover path to backyard
• Large bedroom upstairs with retreat/lounge or spare room
• 5 min walk to Green Square train station, Woolworths and restaurants
• 5km to the city
Council Rates: $ 440.59 pq approx.
Water Rates: $ 165.04 pq approx.
Land Size: 145 sqm approx.
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport