Located within the sought after suburb of Beaconsfield, this snug one bedroom offering within the St. James apartment block is conveniently located to Green Square train station and its surrounding eateries.
Set on the fringe of a trending inner city hot spot, this urban retreat enjoys a private ground floor setting and offers superb lifestyle appeal to those seeking ease of living, contemporary comfort and unrivalled convenience.
Enjoying an easterly aspect from ground floor level, natural light flows through to the outdoor terrace and edible vegetable garden. Take advantage of the flexible layout of the open plan living and dining, providing a practical space for everyday living.
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with free standing bathtub
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Ground floor east facing outdoor terrace
- Split-system air conditioning
- Internal intercom for remote access
About the area
- 400m from Green Square Train Station and surrounding eateries
- 3 min walk to many Bus Stops with a variety of routes
- 3 min walk to the Beaconsfield Park, with tennis courts
- 5 min walk to a variety of eateries and shops within Botany Road
- 5 to 10min drive to shopping centres, including East Village, SupaCenta Moore Park, Danks Street and more
- 5 to 10min drive to 'foodie' hubs, including The Grounds, The Cannery, Mascot Central and more
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport