Opportunity to build two torrents title terraces (STCA). Approximately 12.2m frontage (total 557m2).
Situated in a quiet and central pocket of Botany, this freestanding, 2 bedroom home is beautifully presented with original, decorative cornices and ceilings.
Located close to all Botany has to offer including Booralee Park, transport, cafes and shops, this property offers a wonderful opportunity to secure a family home in a popular suburb.
Lovely as is, this home is perfect for a keen renovator, a family looking to build their dream home or a property developer wishing to build two terraces.
• Separate living and dining areas
• Original fireplace in dining area and gas bayonet in lounge and dining areas
• Large kitchen with gas stove/oven, ample storage and large bench space
• Rumpus/breakfast room adjacent to kitchen
• 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ceiling fan in master bedroom
• Internal laundry
• Centrally located bathroom
• Air-conditioning in lounge
• Carpet, venetian blinds and flyscreens throughout
• Enormous backyard with level lawn
• Covered verandah for outdoor entertainment
• Additional outdoor toilet
• 3 car lock up garage with additional driveway parking
• Back to base security system
• Less than 100m to Booralee Park and close to transport, schools, shops and cafes
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access