KENSINGTON 36 Tunstall Avenue
- Property ID1P2064
- Property TypeHouse
- Land Size: 667m² approx.
- Garage: 2
- Water Rates: $198.89 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $924.63 Quarterly
Backing onto The Australian Golf Club, this dress circle family home is situated in one of Kensington's most popular, tree-lined avenues.
Held by one family for the last 50 years, this grand, two storey home has much to offer a large, modern family.
Featuring multiple living spaces on both levels; the upper level benefits from balcony access overlooking the golf course and the lower level has direct access to the garden. The centrally located kitchen also enjoys views of the garden and features timber cabinetry and a tiled splashback.
Three of the bedrooms, with built-in-robes, are located on the entry level. The master also benefits from an ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms are on the lower level together with the laundry, shower-room and rumpus.
The garden abounds with established trees and offers a wonderful, leafy environment perfect for entertaining, relaxing and for children to play. The large pool adds to this idyllic setting as does the BBQ area, featuring a charming pergola.
A double garage with internal access, a rumpus room, split cycle air conditioning in the living areas, an enviable location only 6km from the city and close to beaches, restaurants and transport make this a rare offering that should not be missed.
• Premier street in leafy and quiet area, backing onto The Australian golf Club
• Multiple living spaces with balcony or garden access
• Timber kitchen centrally positioned with adjoining dining area
• 5 double bedrooms, 3 with built-in-wardrobes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Lower level rumpus or games room
• Established gardens with pool and BBQ area
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• High ceilings throughout and split cycle air conditioning in living areas
• Close proximity to UNSW, hospital, transport, beaches and city
• 18.3m street frontage, 667sqm approximately
Close to Shops
Close to Schools