Positioned in a quiet, tree lined street close to Pagewood Public School, cafes and city transport, this double fronted, freestanding, weatherboard home offers a delightful environment for families in a coveted Pagewood position.
This much loved family home is well presented, features separate living and dining rooms and is bathed in light creating a sunny environment. The large kitchen with views of the garden offers ample storage, a tiled splashback and breakfast bar. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining room which leads out to an enclosed sunroom.
Three of the double bedrooms feature wardrobes, one overlooks the delightful front garden and the fourth bedroom, with beautifully ornate ceilings, is currently configured as a formal lounge.
A large bathroom with separate bath and shower is centrally located. The sizable laundry with additional toilet and shower is conveniently placed for garden access.
The level garden with entertaining area and beautiful frangipani tree is further enhanced by neighbouring trees creating a private, forest like ambience. The side drive-way features a car port for two cars and leads to a garage with an automatic door. The garage offers excellent storage and work bench.
Lovely as is, but also bursting with potential to add value by modernising into a contemporary family home. This is a home not to miss.
• Freestanding house in tree-lined street
• Large kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
• Separate dining and living rooms
• 3 double bedrooms with wardrobes and carpeted floors
• 4th bedroom currently used for formal living
• Bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Large laundry with shower and toilet
• Enclosed sunroom
• Air conditioning in living areas
• Level garden with entertaining area
• Garage and drive way with car port for 2 cars