BOTANY 36/33-41 William Street
- Property ID1P2637
- Property TypeTownhouse
- Property Size:215m²
- Garage: 1
- Car Space: 1
- Aspect: East
- Water Rates: $177.91 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $278.75 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $901.35 Quarterly
Located in the popular and peaceful Fairmont Place, featuring a community pool and club house, this spacious three bedroom terrace is flawlessly presented.
The welcoming open plan living space is enhanced by a neutral colour palette, plantation shutters and timber floors. The sunny kitchen with views out to the courtyard features ample storage, stainless steel appliances and Ceasarstone benchtops. The internal laundry and separate powder room add to the ease of the well planned floorplan.
Flowing from the dining area is the generous courtyard with a covered pergola perfect for entertaining and a grassed area for children to play.
All three bedrooms are located upstairs and have carpeted floors, remote-controlled fans and plantation shutters. Two of the bedrooms feature large built-in-wardrobes. The master bedroom has a walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite and large balcony. The main bathroom, also upstairs, has a separate bath and shower.
The well located home has easy access to express buses to the city, cafés and Botany shops. Situated less than 500m from Booralee Park; with excellent playgrounds for children, this terrace is sure to impress and should not be missed.
* Situated in the popular Fairmont Place with swimming pool and club house
* Open plan living/dining room with plantation shutters and timber floors
* Well-equipped and sunny kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtop
* Centrally located Internal laundry and separate powder room
* 3 bedrooms with carpet, built-in wardrobes, remote-controlled fans and plantation shutters
* Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite and balcony
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Courtyard with covered pergola and grassed area
* Single garage and off street parking for additional car
* Study with under stair storage
* Close to transport, schools, cafes and parks