BOTANY 17/33-41 William Street
- Property ID1P2741
- Property TypeTownhouse
- Garage: 1
- Water Rates: $178.11 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $261.23 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1031 Quarterly
Located in the popular and peaceful Fairmont Place, featuring a community pool and clubhouse, this spacious three bedroom townhouse is flawlessly presented.
The welcoming open plan living space is enhanced by the modern colour palette and timber floors. The sunny north facing kitchen with views out to the courtyard features ample storage, gas stove cooking, oven, dishwasher and Caesarstone benchtops. The internal laundry and separate powder room add to the ease of the well-planned floorplan.
Flowing from the dining area is the generous low maintenance courtyard with a covered pergola perfect for entertaining.
All three bedrooms are located upstairs with carpeted flooring. Two of the bedrooms feature large mirrored built-in-wardrobes. The master bedroom has a walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite and large balcony. The main bathroom, also upstairs, has a separate bath and shower.
The well-located home has easy access to express buses to the city, cafés and Botany shops. Situated less than 500m from Booralee Park; with excellent playgrounds for children, this townhouse is sure to impress and should not be missed.
• Situated in the popular Fairmont Place with swimming pool and clubhouse
• Open plan living/dining room with timber floors
• Well-equipped and sunny kitchen with gas cooking and Caesarstone benchtop
• Internal laundry and separate powder room
• Three bedrooms with carpet, built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Courtyard with covered pergola
• Single garage
• Fly screens on all windows
• Gas hot water system
• Indoor bayonet gas tap for indoor heating
• Close to transport, schools, cafes and parks
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface