BOTANY 111 Bay Street
Sold Sold Prior to Auction $1,250,000
- Property ID1P2827
- Property TypeHouse
- Car Space: 1
- Water Rates: $198.89 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $284.99 Quarterly
Nestled in one of Botany's best tree-lined streets, this weatherboard semi has plenty of charm as is but also offers enormous potential for further improvements.
This home has been freshly painted throughout and features newly lacquered Baltic pine floors and lofty ceilings. The three double bedrooms benefit from large built-in wardrobes and fans.
The lounge room with sunny skylight, built-in-shelving and gas bayonet for heating adjoins the kitchen/dining room which opens through French doors onto a large all-weather deck.
The deck provides a perfect space for entertaining and relaxing whilst children can play on the level lawn. The garden has established trees and a herb garden.
Set on a deceptively good size block of 354m2 with rear lane access to a double lock-up garage, this well-presented home is positioned close to parks, shops and transport and should not be missed.
• Double fronted weatherboard semi in tree line street
• 3 double bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and fans
• Combined kitchen /dining room with new floor and direct access to a covered deck
• Living room with skylight, built-in-shelving and gas bayonet
• Combined laundry and bathroom
• Double garage with rear lane access
• Additional toilet
• Garden with level lawn, established trees and herb garden
• Freshly painted throughout, newly sanded and lacquered wide Baltic Pine floorboards and high ceilings
• Excellent location, close to Booralie Park, cafes and transport
• DA plans available for a new 4-bedroom house with double lock-up garage and above studio/ensuite