Spacious single storey home with three double bedrooms and plentiful outdoor living space.
Freestanding to the north side, this home has been updated and extended to create an easy indoor/outdoor entertainer with a sunny garden at the rear and a covered deck for all-weather alfresco dining.
Original character features including high ornate ceilings, polished floorboards and leadlight windows bring a sense of warmth and character to the interiors while a well-conceived layout with separate living and bedroom zones are ideally suited to family life.
With UNSW at the end of the street and Paine Reserve around the corner, this connected inner-east pocket offers easy access to the city and beaches with close proximity to Kingsford's dining scene and city transport.
-Set back from the street, NE aspect
-Classic charm, character features
-3 double bedrooms all with built-ins
-Spacious open plan living room
- Dining opens to an entertainer's deck
- Sunny child-friendly garden with lawn
-Contemporary open plan gas kitchen with integrated stainless steel appliances
- Family bathroom plus a powder room
- Separate internal laundry, linen press
- Off street parking, garden store shed
- 600m to the light rail, easy city access
- Stroll to Kingsford's vibrant dining scene
- 650m to Rainbow Street Public School
- Walk to UNSW and PoW Hospital
- Mins to Coogee and Maroubra Beaches
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport