The first question we get asked from landlords searching for a new Property Manager is about our management fee. Although this is an important question, understanding what you are getting for your money is even more essential. In order to evaluate exactly what level of service you are getting, we suggest asking the following questions:
- Do you have a tenant database of qualified tenants looking to rent in the area?
- What are your average days on market?
- What is your rental arrears process?
- How many staff do you have per property?
- How is your agency better than others?
- Where can I find recent testimonials?
Not only should an excellent Property Manager be able to answer these questions confidently, but they should also be armed with up to date, comparable rents and testimonials from both landlords and tenants.
Please call our team on 8303 1800 if you would like to learn more or visit our website to read our recent testimonials. Alternatively, visit ratemyagent.com.au by clicking https://bit.ly/2x7NW6w for an independently verified collection of client reviews.