Want to join a premium boutique agency?
At MyPlace Estate Agents we are looking for a dedicated professional who has exceptional communication skills with up to date knowledge on legislation.
Your hardworking attitude and personal values will align with our core values of integrity and excellence. Being a high performing agency, you will understand the importance of goal setting, meeting KPI’s and working as a team.
The ability to work in a team which values elite service to clients and teammates with downright enthusiasm is essential. Your exceptional Property Management experience will ensure that all our Clients receive the maximum level of customer service and asset management. This role will involve aspects of business development ie. acquiring new managements (exciting incentives!).
The successful candidate must have:
- Current Real Estate License or Certificate
- Clear driving history with unrestricted Drivers License and reliable vehicle
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)and building solid relationships
- Exceptional corporate presentation
- Organization, time Management and Administration skills
- Up to date knowledge of Legislation
- Successful NCAT/Dispute experience
- Property Me, Inspect Real Estate and Air Table experience highly valued
With established systems and procedures in place, this role would suit a dedicated and career minded professional looking for their next step. With endless opportunities within our growing company, we only want the best of the best!
This position may require work on Saturdays.
Competitive remuneration commensurate with calibre and experience of candidate
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org